Permit Assistance

Home >> Permit Assistance


Staff are available to assist landowners and municipalities with Department of Environmental Conservation, Army Corps of Engineers, and Adirondack Park Agency permits.

Please contact us for more information on how we can help you obtain permits for:

  • Mined land reclamation
  • Culverts
  • Stream work
  • Ponds
  • Dredging
  • Shoreline stabalization
  • And more!
Permit Assitance from Hamilton County Soil and Water Conservation District